Last Revised on 9/20/22
WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: http://www.thecommunitiesincharge.org
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you may be able to control the way in which your devices permit the use of Tracking Technologies. If you so choose, you may block or delete our cookies from your browser; however, blocking or deleting cookies may cause some of the Services, including any portal features and general functionality, to work incorrectly.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
When you access or use the Services, we may collect certain categories of information about you from a variety of sources.
Some features of the Services may require you to directly enter certain information about yourself. You may elect not to provide this information, but doing so may prevent you from using or accessing these features. Information that you directly submit through our Services may include:
- Basic contact details. [Name, address, email, job title, organization, and phone number]. We collect basic contact details to [communicate with you, provide you with the Services, send newsletters, to market to you].
- Account information. [Username, password, security questions]. We collect account information [to enable you with access to our Influential Industrial Network platform and other similar platforms, maintain and secure your account with us]. If you choose to use the Services and register an account, you are responsible for keeping your account credentials safe. We highly recommend that you do not share your username, password, or other access details with anyone else. If you believe your account has been compromised, please contact us immediately.
- Payment information. Bank account, [credit or debit card information, and billing address]. We collect payment information [maintain your subscription, process your payments, and provide you with products or services you have requested.]
- [Applicant details. Information included in your resume or CV, references, job history]. We collect applicant details to [to evaluate your candidacy and process your application for employment.]
- Information about your use of the Services. [Your membership/subscription status, and your activity on and other uses of the Services. We collect this information to facilitate your engagement with the Services, personalize your experience, monitor and analyze trends in connection with the Services and conduct internal research and development.]
- Any other information you choose to provide. [This includes responses to surveys/quizzes and any other information that you choose to include in communications with us, for example, when sending us an email or submitting information through a form. We use this information to facilitate your engagement with the Services, including to enable you to communicate with us about our Services, administer surveys, personalize your experience, send you newsletters, find other partners and/or initiatives that may be useful for you, monitor and analyze trends in connection with the Services, and conduct internal research and development.]
We also automatically collect certain information about your interaction with the Services (“Usage Data”). To do this, we may use [cookies, web beacons/clear gifs, other geolocation tracking technologies] (“Tracking Technologies”). Usage Data may include:
- [Unique device identifier]
- [Device type, such as your phone, computer, or tablet]
- [IP address]
- [Browser type]
- [Date and time stamps, such as the date and time you first accessed the Services]
- [Operating system]
- [Log data]
- [Other information regarding your interaction with the Services, such as clickstream data and ad impressions]
We use the information we collect automatically [to tailor features and content to you, to market to you, to provide you with initiatives, to run analytics and better understand user interaction with the Services].
HOW THE COMPANY SHARES YOUR INFORMATION
- With vendors or other service providers, such as [cloud storage providers, security vendors, data analytics vendors, and payment processors]. We share your information to provide our Services.
- [With our affiliates or otherwise within our organization structure].
- [With third parties for marketing purposes].
- To comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries.
- In connection with an asset sale, merger, bankruptcy, or other business transaction.
- To enforce any applicable terms of service.
- To ensure the safety and security of the Company and/or its users.
- With professional advisors, such as auditors, law firms, or accounting firms.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
We may provide links third-party websites or other online platforms operated by third parties. If you follow links to sites or interact with features (e.g., applications offered by third parties or social media widgets) not affiliated or controlled by us, you should review their privacy and security policies and other terms and conditions. We may provide links to websites or other online platforms operated by third parties. If you follow links to sites not affiliated or controlled by us, you should review their privacy and security policies and other terms and conditions. We do not guarantee and are not responsible for the privacy or security of these sites, including the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of information found on these sites. Information you provide on public or semi-public venues, including information you share on third-party social networking platforms (such as Facebook or Twitter) may also be viewable by other users of the Services and/or users of those third-party online platforms without limitation as to its use by us or by a third party. Our inclusion of such links does not, by itself, imply any endorsement of the content on such platforms or of their owners or operators, except as disclosed on the Services.
Please be aware that, despite our reasonable efforts to protect your information, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee “perfect security.” Please further note that any information you send to us electronically, while using the Services or otherwise interacting with us, may not be secure while in transit. We recommend that you do not use unsecure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information to us.
HOW TO CONTACT US